Lima by Yourself with English Chauffeur by Minivan
Enjoy Lima by yourself !!
Our Chauffeur services offer our customers a high-class and extra-comfortable journey in our Business Minivan Hyundai H1 or similar, including pick up and drop off in Lima City Center.
Whether it’s for a business trip, sightseeing, or a shopping day out, explore Lima with ease with this private 3-hour or 6-hour chauffeured service. Hop aboard your vehicle at your hotel or accommodation in Lima City, then spin through the city streets with a private driver.
Take only the best of Lima: Do not worry about losing yourself (only if you want), you do not need a map, just ask your chauffeur where you want to go and relax enjoying the scenery!
per adult from
3 to 6 hours
What's included :
- 3 or 6 hs Disposal
- Pick up: Maximum waiting time included 20 minutes
- Business Minivan Hyundai H1 or similar
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meet & Greet by professional Chauffeur
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Our Chauffeur services offer our customers a high-class and extra-comfortable journey in our Business Minivan Hyundai H1 or similar.
Whether it’s for a business trip, sightseeing, or a shopping day out, explore Lima with ease with this private 3-hour or 6-hour chauffeured service. Hop aboard your vehicle at your hotel or accommodation in Lima, then spin through the city streets with a private driver. Discover diverse corners of Lima such as Plaza Mayor or Miraflores. You and the group decide which attractions will include.
Here are our top five recommendations:
• Plaza Mayor or Plaza de Armas: This broad square is the historical center of Lima and the most logical starting point for sightseeing. Most of the buildings from the original city were lost in the earthquake of 1746 - the only original structure standing in Lima's Plaza de Armas is the bronze fountain in the center, built-in 1651. Its buildings reconstructed following the quake, Plaza de Armas is today a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
• Cathedral: Construction began on the original cathedral in 1535, and it was enlarged in 1564, based on the design of the cathedral in Seville, Spain. It was damaged by an earthquake in 1687 and almost destroyed by the big quake of 1746 but was quickly rebuilt to its present appearance.
• Miraflores: a neighborhood of modern glass-and-steel commercial buildings mixed with some fine old colonial homes and lots of green space. Here is where you'll find smart shops and restaurants serving the "New Peruvian" cuisine that's drawing worldwide attention in culinary circles. Beautiful parks and green spaces stretch along the cliff tops overlooking the water, and it's common to see hang gliders drifting from the cliffs, above surfers in the waves below. Expect slightly higher prices in this more affluent neighborhood.
• Santo Domingo: Built-in 1540 on land given to the Dominican Friar Vicente Valverde by Francisco Pizarro, the church and monastery of Santo Domingo is one of the oldest and most historic in Lima. Here, you will find the relics of Saint Rose of Lima; San Juan Masias; and Saint Martin de Porres, the first black saint in the Americas. The statue of Saint Rose was given to Santo Domingo by Pope Clement X. The monastery is best known for its tile mosaics picturing the life of St. Dominic, Santo Domingo de Guzman, who founded the Dominican order. Inside the colorfully painted cloister is a peaceful green garden.
• Huaca Pucllana: The pyramid-shaped temple of Huaca Pucllana lies in the heart of Miraflores and is now incongruously surrounded by buildings. Built of adobe and clay bricks - a construction material that would never have survived for more than 1,000 years in any other climate - the pyramid is formed in seven staggered platforms. The Lima Culture, by whom the pyramid was built, developed on the central coast of Peru between AD 200 and AD 700. From artifacts discovered here, it is known to have been important as both a ceremonial and administrative center.
Departure Point :
Your local driver will be waiting for you at your hotel's Lobby or at the door of the accommodation. 20 minutes of waiting time included.
OtherLima, Peru - Your hotel or accommodation in Lima City Center
Return Detail :Lima, Peru - Your hotel or accommodation in Lima City Center
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.