LIMA - Panoramic Walking Tour
Walk around the palaces, temples, residences and churchs and Enjoy the traditional market and be part of Life style in Lima is considerate the City of queens and kings with more than 500 balconies sourrounded; Visit the 2 most important Square from Perú and Be part of the life style of peruvian people, visiting the traditional Market and walking around the non touristique areas, after that Let´s visit the tallest view point of Lima, San Cristobal Hill, is a wonderfull area to see all the colonial are and traditional communities (Shanty Town).
BY THE WAY THE 10 % OF YOUR MONEY ,OF ANY TOUR THAT YOU TAKE WITH US, GOES TO HELP TRADITIONAL COMMUNITIES IN LIMA - HUAYCAN.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Let´s start the tour in your hotel, and be part of this great experience starting IN THE MORNING OR THE AFTERNOON at your hotel, then your first stop its going to be in San Martin Square, it is one of the most beautiful squares in the country, sourrounded with colonial palaces, after that you are going to visit the Plaza Mayor or Main Square of Lima, different wooden balconies around and european style residences; a traditional market is waiting for us and we are going to be part of the peruvian life style tasting fruits and visiting the all market then the San Cristobal Hill is waiting for us, its considerate the tallest point of view in Lima from there you are going to have a fantastic view of all the historical center, then let´s back to Miraflores all this tour will be approximately 4 hours, see you in the next experience :)
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is in All Hotels in Miraflores, Barranco and San Isidro
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.