Limo Tour From Toronto To Niagara (4-8 Passengers)
Private Tour. Flexibility with time, schedule and destinations. Complementary champagne, ice water.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Champagne, Water and Ice
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Winery Tours of Niagara
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Niagara Falls, Niagara Falls, Ontario
We will stop for 3 Hours to explore the beautiful city of Niagara Falls. Enjoy the beautiful view of the fall, take a lot of pictures, go to Niagara Falls Downtown, and visit the Skylon Tower and enjoy 360 View of this beautiful City while you have your lunch.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Sir Ada Beck II Generating Station, 14000 Niagara River Parkway, Niagara Falls, Ontario Canada
Guided tours will give you a glimpse into the history of the region's power development and will reveal the unique ways the natural splendour of Niagara and hydroelectric generation have existed in harmony. Tour guides will take you to the largest hydroelectric power development in Niagara – the Sir Adam Beck Generating Stations 1 and 2 located in Queenston.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Floral Clock, 7400 Portage Road Queenston ON, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2E 6T2 Canada
Niagara's Floral Clock is a horticultural attraction. Built in 1950, the clock is one of the largest in the world at 12.2 metres (40 feet) in diameter. The "floral face" of the clock is changed twice a season. Violas are planted to provide a colourful design to welcome in the spring season. We will stop a few minutes to take pictures.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Winery Tours of Niagara, 6700 Fallsview Blvd, Niagara Falls, ON L2G 3W6, Canada
Your visit to Niagara Falls is not completed until you visit one of the wineries in the beautiful city of Niagara on the Lake.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We Will Pick up guests from their stay (hotel, house, Airbnb, Etc)
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.