Limpaki Wetland Nature Night Walk
This wetland night tour will expose travelers to the importance of mangrove forests and get the chances to see proboscis monkey, fish, crab, and many other predators that may not be seen in the daytime.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Driver / guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Tip and gratuity
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kampung Limpaki Wetland National Park, Unnamed Road, 98700, 98700 Limbang, Sarawak, Malaysia
Meet your guide at your hotel and proceed to Limpaki Wetland. This transfer will take about 10 mins drive. It's built with a network of plank walks to make it easy to get around but you might prefer to carry a dedicated flashlight as well. This mangrove forest has 2000 species of living things ranges from micro to complex organisms. The proboscis monkey is most obvious and it's also a nursery for crabs, prawns, and fish. Despite its diversity, it is not easily noticeable. They are more predators driving them to stay out of sight and at night is a suitable time to get them spotted. Get to know this living thing and why preserving mangrove forests is essentially important to preserve. after the night walk end, you'll be transferred back to your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please do provide us your hotel / accommodation name and address
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- F.O.C for infant/toddler age 3 and below
- Minimum number of participant is required (2 PAX)
- Walking tour only - No canoeing is involve
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.