Lisbon & Porto Private Luxury Road Trip
A perfect way to travel from Lisbon to Porto or from Porto to Lisbon with a Professional Local Driver in a Luxury car.
To ensure your safety and health. This tour is performed by a company certified as "clean and safe" by the National Tourism Authority of Portugal.
Here, you have the opportunity to travel directly from one city to another or to Stop in Obidos Medieval Village and Nazare Village. Get to know Portugal Better.
You can choose too, One way or Round Trip.
If you choose Round Trip, you will have a discount.
Get to know the north of Portugal better by enjoying your day.
Travel with us. Travel with passion for Portugal.
per adult from
3 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Tour with a Local Guide & Driver
- Transport by Luxury Air-conditioned vehicle with Free Wi Fi
- Pick up at Airport - includes 1 hour and 30 minutes of Waiting
- Choose the time that you prefer for Pick Up
- Includes Two Villages to Visit: Obidos Medieval Village & Nazare Village
- Certified Company: “Clean and Safe” by the National Tourism Authority in Portugal.
What's excluded :
- Food & Drinks
- A perfect way to travel in a luxury car on a single day with a Private Professional Local Driver with a company certified as a “clean and safe” by the National Tourism Authority in Portugal. To ensure your safety and health.
Choose the pick time ( 9:00 am is an example ) for your pick up and drop off at Lisbon City or Porto City . One Way or Round Trip options.
You have 2 options:
- Deluxe One Way Trip : One Way Trip From Lisbon to Porto or From Porto to Lisbon.
- Deluxe Round Trip : From Lisbon to Porto or From Porto to Lisbon. Round Trip includes the return .Choose the day to return + includes a discount)
We offer you the opportunity to stop and visit Obidos Medieval Village and Nazare Fisherman Village.
Travel with us, Travel with Passion For Portugal.
Departure Point :
Pick up and Drop off - Any Hotel or Apartment in Lisbon City Area or Porto City Area Choose your pick up time (between 7:30am to 1:30pm) For Pick up at Airport - We Offer 1 hour and 30 minutes of waiting, is the waiting time of tolerance, . Let us know if there is a flight delay. Please let us know in advance so we can make changes. Delays in flight or cancellation are the responsibility of the airline. 1 hour and 30 minutes of waiting is the waiting time of tolerance, only for the pick up at the airport, additional waiting times have a value of 40 euros established by the hour. Choose your pick up time (between 7:30am to 1:30pm)
PortsLisbon PortCruise Terminal of the Port of Leixões, Rua do Godinho, Portaria junto do monumento Senhor do Padrão, 4450-208 Matosinhos, Portugal
AirportsLisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 PortugalPorto Airport, Porto Portugal
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Lisbon, Portugal - From Lisbon to Porto Day TripPorto, Portugal - From Porto to Lisbon Day Trip
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking (Mandatory - Portuguese Law)
- Attention: Please inform the operator about the number of children (0 to 3 years old). Under Portuguese law, children can only be transported in child seats. The priority is safety, comfort. In this way everything will contribute to give you an excellent experience.
- We offer 2 Villages to visit: Obidos and Nazare Villages. More stops have an additional fee, calculating Miles and Tolls. Please if you want more villages to visit the price will be different.
- Choose your Pick up time between 6:00am to 2:00pm - Any change please contact us.
- Designed with the highest safety criteria. Your safety is our priority
- Certified Company as a “clean and safe” by the National Tourism Authority in Portugal.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Certified Company as a “Clean and Safe” by National Tourist Authority
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.