Lisbon & The Paradisiacal Coastline Private Deluxe Tour
Near Lisbon, and all the surrounding area, you can discover the most beautiful beaches and viewpoints facing the atlantic ocean. The remarkable natural sights of Portugal world heritage considered by UNESCO. the Arrábida Natural Park and Sintra Natural Park.
Travel with us through the 25th April Bridge, find magical places with breath taking views of seas and mountains. Take a break and visit a sunny fisherman village embedded on the mountains.
Here, you will be given the opportunity to taste the fresh flavours of the Portuguese fish-based Gastronomy.
To ensure your safety and health. This tour is performed by a company certified as "clean and safe" by the National Tourism Authority of Portugal.
Feel the breeze of the ocean in a wonderful dune beach.
Get the opportunity to expand your knowledge with this great experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Tour with a Local Guide & Driver
- Private transport by air-conditioned Luxury vehicles with Free Wi-fi
- Fresh Bottled water
- Certified Company as "clean and safe" by the National Tourism Authority of Portugal.
- Entry/Admission - 25 de Abril Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Parque Natural da Arrabida
- Entry/Admission - Marina Sesimbra
- Entry/Admission - Cascais Marina
- Entry/Admission - Praia das Azenhas do Mar
- Entry/Admission - Guincho Beach
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks ( Lunch is not included)
- Entrance Tickets
- Guided visit inside monuments and buildings
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 25 de Abril Bridge, Praca 25 de Abril Almada, Lisbon 1950-358 Portugal
Portuguese Historical Bridge
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Parque Natural da Arrabida, Setubal 2900-324 Portugal
Here, the blue of the sea alternates with the white tones of the chalk cliffs and the depths of the green vegetation that covers the mountain range. World Heritage Nature considered by Unesco
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Marina Sesimbra, Castelo, 2970, Portugal
Fisherman village near the atlantic ocean
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cascais Marina, Avenida Rei Humberto II de Italia Casa de S. Bernardo, Cascais 2750-800 Portugal
One of the most beautiful Fisherman Villages in Portugal
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Praia das Azenhas do Mar, R. Dr. Antonio Brandao de Vasconcelos 40, Colares 2705-084 Portugal
Lisbon District Coastline beaches
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Guincho Beach, Parque Natural Sintra-Cascais, Cascais Portugal
Lisbon District Coastline
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up Offer - Any Hotel or Apartment in Lisbon City AreaOutside of Lisbon City - Additional Fee (contact us )Port or Airport Pick up - Additional Fee (contact us)Ports
- Lisbon Port
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Attention: The itinerary of the Tour can change according to the conditions of traffic or weather
- Attention: Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking. Please inform the operator about the number of children (0 to 3 years old). Under Portuguese law, children can only be transported in child seats. The priority is safety, comfort. In this way everything will contribute to give you an excellent experience.
- Most travelers can participate
- To ensure your safety and health. This tour is performed by a Certified Company as "clean and safe" by the National Tourism Authority of Portugal.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- This is a Private Tour and This experience occurs in places that are not very populated and very quiet. Certified Company as a “Clean and Safe” establishment by National Tourist..
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.