Lisbon 2 Biggest Bridges Private Tour with Outlet Shopping & Lunch
Enjoy a relaxed and fun day by crossing the famous and biggest bridges of Lisbon April, 25, Vasco da Gama that defines Lisbon’s landscape. Affords a rewarding 8 hours Lisbon Private tour experience with shopping and Lunch. Lisbon is surrounded by two incredible bridges and each one has a long historical background that cannot go unnoticed. Enjoy unobstructed views of Lisbons’ waterfront sights. Departs from your Hotel to cross Vasco da Gama in direction to Alcochete and shop for bargains at the great discount outlets and pop-up sales at FREEPORT LISBON FASHION OUTLET. Then drive in the direction to Setubal and April 25 Bridge. 25 de Abril Bridge is a suspension bridge connecting Lisbon to Almada on the left (south) bank of the Tagus river. Before crossing the bridge, stop at Cristo Rei view point and admire the best view of all Lisbon. Your tour also includes a free and flexible pick-up (9:30AM) and drop-off (5PM) from your located accommodations, private driver/guide and Lunch.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Tour escort/host
- Private tour
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Vasco da Gama Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Ponte 25 de Abril
- Entry/Admission - Freeport Lisboa Fashion Outlet
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vasco da Gama Bridge, PTE Vasco da Gama, Lisboa, Portugal
The Vasco da Gama Bridge (Portuguese: Ponte Vasco da Gama; is a cable-stayed bridge flanked by viaducts and rangeviews that spans the Tagus River in Parque das Nações in Lisbon, the capital of Portugal.
It is the longest bridge in Europe after the Crimean Bridge with a total length of 12.3 kilometres (7.6 mi), including 0.8 kilometres (0.50 mi) for the main bridge and 11.5 kilometres (7.1 mi) in viaducts. The Bridge is served by 4.8 kilometres (3.0 mi) of dedicated access roads. It was built to alleviate the congestion on Lisbon's 25 de Abril Bridge, and eliminate the need for traffic between the country's northern and southern regions to pass through the capital city.
Construction began on February 1995; the bridge was opened to traffic on 29 March 1998, just in time for Expo 98, the World's Fair that celebrated the 500th anniversary of the discovery by Vasco da Gama of the sea route from Europe to India.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ponte 25 de Abril, Pte. 25 de Abril, Lisboa, Portugal
The 25th April Bridge, also known as 25 de Abril Bridge (Ponte 25 de Abril in Portuguese) is the longest suspension bridge in Europe. It has two levels, the top level is for cars and the lower, which was added in 1999 is for trains.
The overpass took 45 months to build. It was inaugurated on the 6 August 1966 and was named Salazar Bridge, after António de Oliveira Salazar, dictator of Portugal until 1974. After the Carnation Revolution that took place on the 25 April 1974 and Salazar’s regime was overturned, the Bridge was given the name of 25th of April.
It was designed by the American Bridge Company, also responsible for the San Francisco Bridge, and this is why it looks like it and why they are often compared.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Freeport Lisboa Fashion Outlet, Avenida Euro 2004, Alcochete 2890-154 Portugal
Situated in Alcochete, just 30 minutes from Lisbon and passing one of Europe's most beautiful bridges, a Vasco da Gama bridge, Freeport Lisboa Fashion Outlet is the perfect place for a busy day. With over 150 brands with discounts up to 70%
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
This is a Private Tour please inform your Hotel / Port / Apartment Address for Pick-up and Drop Off in Lisbon region / Cascais / Sintra.Airports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Coronavirus Safety Measures - The safety and well-being of everyone who uses our services are always our priority. We are actively monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and are taking steps to help keep our customers safe.
- We’re certified by the Official Tourism entity ‘Turismo de Portugal’ with the hygiene certification stamp ‘Clean & Safe’.
- For our safety, we operate only private tour and pick-up/drop-off all passengers. We clean and disinfect our vehicles every tour and we provide hand sanitizer and masks to our customers.
- Our guides are experienced professionals, courteous and drive defensive and safety with only one objective to ensure your safety and satisfaction.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We're certified by the Official Tourism entity 'Turismo de Portugal' with the hygiene certification stamp 'Clean&Safe'. We clean and disinfect our vehicles every tour and we provide hand sanitizers and masks to our customers.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.