Litchfield National Park Day Tour from Darwin With Waterfalls And Buley Rockhole
Enjoy a small-group guided tour of the Litchfield National Park, on day tour from Darwin. Visit the incredible Wangi Falls, Florence Falls and Buley Rockhole where you’ll have a chance to see and swim in stunning waterfalls. (Seasonal weather conditions may apply) See the Magnetic and Cathedral Termite Mounds and hear about their unique role in our Tropical Eco-system. Enjoy a private group crocodile spotting cruise along the Adelaide River, skippered by our local wildlife expert. Enjoy a delicious lunch and snacks along the way.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Iced water, snacks and lunch
- Crocodile Cruise
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Litchfield National Park
- Entry/Admission - Offroad Dreaming
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- There is no separate park entry fee to Litchfield National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Litchfield National Park, Litchfield Park Rd, Batchelor, Northern Territory 0822 Australia
Enjoy refreshing swims and marvel at unique flora & fauna.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Magnetic Termite Mounds, Litchfield National Park, Northern Territory Australia
Be amazed at the construction of these uniquely shaped mounds.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Florence Falls, Litchfield National Park, Northern Territory Australia
Shady creek bushwalk and refreshing swim.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Wangi Falls Rd, Litchfield National Park, Northern Territory 0845 Australia
Enjoy a refreshing swim followed by a tasty picnic lunch.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Buley Rockhole Raod Off Buley Florence, Litchfield National Park, Northern Territory 0822 Australia
Enjoy a final refreshing swim before we go and see some Crocs!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Offroad Dreaming, Darwin, Northern Territory 0830 Australia
Spend the day with an experienced guide on a small group personalised adventure.
Duration: 12 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please advise Hotel accommodation pickup location.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Some bushwalking is taken from the stops to the waterfalls
- Itinerary may change due to cultural reasons, seasonal changes, operational logistics and accessibility
- Due to the wet season weather restriction(October to March), Wangi Falls may not be accessible, this will be different each year and will depend on recent if any rains.
- Please bring sunscreen, sunhat, and insect repellent, refillable water bottle, shoes, Swimwear and towel
- Please advise your accommodation for pick up and return upon booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Child safety Seats are available on request for an additional cost ( Not required by NT Law)
- Guide dogs, hearing dogs and assistance dogs may be brought into the park. but must be kept on a leash not more than three metres long.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We have our safety procedure document that we will go through with customers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.