Live Like a Local in Nepal
Live like a local in the suburb of Bhaktapur city. This tourprovides you the best opportunity of a local life in which you live like a local and think locally. Staying with the local family is the best way to experience the simple way of life with local cultural immersion. Your time with the local family is interesting as you will learn cooking Nepali food, Daal Bhat or the most popular snack Mo: Mo.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- One night home stay accommodation with local family
- Nepalese cooking lesson
- Two lunch, 1 dinner and 1 breakfast
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- You will be picked up and driven to Bhaktapur suburb, Duwakot via Sallaghari. The drive is approximately 1 hour and 20minutes during normal traffic.
Departure Point :Chaksibari Marg 16, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.