Live Pearl Harvest Experience - Perth
Interested in learning about pearls? This daily experience provides a compelling insight into the mysterious world of Pearling from the perspective of a working Australian Pearl Farm. Your guide will share fascinating information on modern day pearl farming and historical pearling practices. Watch and be amazed as an oyster is opened and the pearl inside is revealed right before your very eyes!
per adult from
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Light refreshments
- Local guide
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Willie Creek Pearls Elizabeth Quay
What's excluded :
- Product does not offer transport to/from hotel - guests must find their own way to the venue. Please call our showroom should you require assistance finding the showroom - 08 9241 6565
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Willie Creek Pearls Elizabeth Quay, Western Pavilion, Barrack Square, Elizabeth Quay, Perth, Western Australia 6000 Australia
Learn how the Pinctada Maxima oyster, from the pristine azure waters of Broome in Western Australia's Kimberley produces the world's largest and finest pearls.
You'll discover the journey of our precious pearls from shell to showroom and watch in amazement as a pearl is harvested from its oyster right before your eyes!
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :The Towers at Elizabeth Quay, 11 Barrack Square, Perth WA 6000, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 25 people per booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.