Liverpool City Sights Hop On Hop Off Open Top Multilingual City Tour
This is our Red Route Hop-On-Hop-Off Multilingual Open Top Tour lasting 50 minutes, with a 24 hour ticket from time of purchase. This tour has been designed to point out and talk you through the historical landmarks and attractions including our iconic UNESCO waterfront. Hop-Off at any of our 14 Stops including The Royal Albert Dock, The Three Graces, Western Approaches, Liverpool One Shopping Center, The Cavern Club, William Brown Street (World Museum, Central Library, Walker Art Gallery), St Georges Hall, Adelphi Hotel, Metropolitan Cathedral, The Philharmonic Dinning Rooms (where all our customers receive a free glass of bubbly just show the bar staff a valid bus ticket,18 plus ID maybe required), The Liverpool Cathedral, St Luke's Church, China Town, The Cains Brewery Village (Peaky Blinders Bar) and much more.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hop-on hop-off tour
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Route Duration: 50 minutesStops on the Red Route:
Attractions on the Red Route:
- Gower Street - Stop 1, The Bus Stop is by the Yellow American School Bus Cafe.
- Canada Boulevard - Stop 2, Liverpool City Sights Box Office Bus, By The Beatles Statues
- Chapel Street - Stop 3, Western Approaches WWII Museum
- 27 Lord St - Liverpool One Shopping C enter & The Cavern Club
- William Brown Street - Stop 5, World Museum - Central Library - Walker Art Gallery.
- Saint John's Lane - Stop 6, St Johns Beacon
- Adelphi Hotel (Stop BA) - Stop 7, The Adelphi Hotel
- Metropolitan Cathedral - Stop 8, The Metropolitan Cathedral Of Christ The King
- Arrad Street - Stop 9, The Philharmonic Dinning Rooms.
- 29 Upper Duke St - Stop 10, The Liverpool Cathedral
- 9 Leece St - Stop 11, St Luke's Church
- 4455 Great George St - Stop 12, China Town.
- Queens Wharf - Stop 13, The Baltic Triangle & Cains Brewery Village
- Strand Street - Stop 14, The Pump House - Disembark Only.
Liverpool City Sights
Operates: Stop One, 9:50 am then every 30 minutes all day, last tour of the day is 15:50 pm on winter schedule. The last tour of the day is 16:50 during the summer schedule.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Seats are assigned by the theater box office and will not be known in advance of the performance date
- Your tickets will be held at the theater box office for collection on the day of the performance
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Liverpool City Sights are proud to partner with "Portibac"- a Covid-19 destroying solution sprayed through fogger machines that is used after every tour!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.