Livorno Arrival Transfer: Cruise Port to Central Florence
For a hassle-free cruise transfer, arrange a private driver from Livorno Pier to Central Florence. Transfer services are available 7 days a week. When making a booking, please advise your cruise details and your Florence tour details (if applicable). Your transfer will be confirmed within 24 hours of booking and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver. It's that easy!
per adult from
80 to 100 minutes
What's included :
- One-way private transfer
- Meet and assist at the port upon arrival
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- This is a private transfer so the price is the same for groups of:
• 1 to 2 people (Mercedes Benz)
• 3 to 8 people (Mercedes Sprinter or Mercedes Viano Minibus). If you would like to combine this transfer with a tour commencing in Florence, passengers must be aware that the trip from the Livorno Pier to Florence takes approximately 1.5 hour and passengers should allow for a minimum 30 minutes to disembark.
Price is per person, based on max. 2 passengers per car/max. 8 passengers per minivan.
Departure Point :
Departure Point: Port of Livorno. Your driver will be holding a sign with your name up on it. Dates: Daily
OtherPorto Livorno, 57123 Livorno, Province of Livorno, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Livorno-Florence (Night time) 4/1/2019 - 10/31/2021
Livorno-Florence (Day time) 4/1/2019 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 01:00 AM - 08:00 AM
08:00 PM - 11:30 PM
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Florence, Metropolitan City of Florence, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) will have certain restrictions. The vehicles CANNOT accommodate excess luggage. Please send an inquiry prior to travel to ask if excess luggage is acceptable. Additional fees will be charged on the day of travel for excess luggage. Baby seats are not available.
- Price is per person, based on 8 adults per car/vehicle.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Barocchi Srl scrupulously respects the Covid-19 anti-contagion provisions to guarantee health and safety of passengers and drivers. Vehicles are constantly sanitized. Drivers’ health conditions are constantly controlled; drivers always wear a mask. Face masks required for travellers on board.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.