Livorno Shore Excursion: Private Day Trip to Siena and San Gimignano
When your cruise ship docks in Livorno and you have only a single day to visit the surrounding Italian towns of Siena and San Gimignano, you’ll need a privately guided shore excursion to see the best of these picturesque cities. On this nine-hour day tour, immerse yourself in Italian life, explore the beautiful city of Siena and walk the medieval streets of San Gimignano before returning to your cruise ship in Livorno.
Your private driver will pick you up at your ship at Livorno port and take you on a scenic two-hour drive through the Tuscan countryside. You’ll reach Siena, where the beauty and character of this sleepy city will stun you and make you feel like you have stepped back in time.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional English speaking driver
- Transport by air-conditioned sedan or minivan
- Worry-Free Shore Excursion Guarantee
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Province of Livorno, Italy
Your private English speaking driver will pick you up directly at your ship docked at Livorno Port
Pass By: Tuscany, Tuscany
Depart Livorno Port and during the 2 hours ride to Siena admire the famous Tuscan countryside (rolling hills, huge vineyards, olive trees, etc). Your private driver will give you an introduction about your day and you will decide the exact schedule according to your personal needs.
Stop At: Siena, Siena, Tuscany
Visit Siena, one of the most beautiful city of Tuscany, full of narrow streets, medieval towers and delightful squares; admire the famous Piazza del Campo, used twice a year for the famous “Palio” horserace, the most important event in the life of the Senese people; see the most important Gothic cathedral south of the Alps, and have a look at the local shops.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: San Gimignano, San Gimignano, Tuscany
On the way to San Gimignano (approx 45 mins), if needed, your driver will suggest the best option to taste a real fresh and genuine Tuscan meal paired with the famous Chianti red wines, or if you prefer, something faster on the way. Once in San Gimignano admire the splendid skyline made up of 13 medieval towers, see the “Duomo” or Collegiata Church, the “Palazzo Nuovo del Podestà” which is now the town hall, and the infamous Museum of Torture. Shopping lovers can stroll around going in and out of the numerous specialty shops (ceramics, leather goods, linens and local products including San Gimignano’s “Vernaccia” white wine.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Livorno, Livorno, Province of Livorno, Tuscany
Your day will end with a relaxing 90 minutes drive through the Tuscan countryside to reach on perfect time, your ship docked at Livorno Port
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your English speaking driver will be waiting for you on the pier where your ship is docked, holding a sign with the lead traveler name, on it. If you need further info, please contact us in advance.Ports
- Porto Livorno, 57123 Livorno, Province of Livorno, Italy
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- We can accommodate foldable wheelchair only if specified at time of booking
- Baby seats are mandatory for infants, please request at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We want your experience to be as comfortable and safe as possible and for this reason, we are taking all possible measures to enable you to tour safely. If you need further info, please contact us in advance. Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.