Ljubljana Castle Quick Tour With Electric Harley Scooter
Visit Ljubljana castle - no. 1 tourist attraction in Ljubljana – in style!
Why walk, while you reach it so easy and with so much fun on our Harley electric scooters?
Ljubljana Castle is a stunning medieval fortress on the 375m high Castle Hill above downtown Ljubljana. The castle is a top attraction with more than 1 mio visitors per year.. If you are in Ljubljana, do not miss it out! Castle consists of Archers tower, defensive walls, prison, castle wine, castle courtyard, a chapel with various halls (including rock hall) and the panoramic tower. Very reach history of the castle hides many secret stories. The castle offers the best view to Ljubljana and its surroundings. In good weather, all the way to magnificent Julian Alps with the highest mountain in Slovenia, Triglav (2.864 m). It is a view you will not forget!
What's included :
- harley e-scooter, helmet, licensed tour guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Ljubljana Castle, Grajska planota 1, Ljubljana 1000 Slovenia
Crowning a 375m-high hill east of the Old Town, this castle is an architectural mishmash, with most of it dating from the early 16th century when it was largely rebuilt after a devastating earthquake. It’s free to ramble around the castle grounds, but you’ll have to pay to enter the Watchtower and the Chapel of St George, and to see the worthwhile Slovenian History Exhibition, visit the Puppet Theatre and take the Time Machine tour.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Nazorjeva ulica 8, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.