Ljubljana MTB capital
Have you ever done a bike tour where you rode amazing trails and explored charming European capital at once? No? Read on…
Slovenia has developed a reputation as one of Europe's top destinations for mountain biking.
But did you know that Slovenia is also a country with an only European capital where you can find one of the best MTB trails in the proximity of the city center? The vast forests which extend right from the center of our capital city Ljubljana hide numerous great mountain bike trails which are most popular among local mountain bikers. So why not visit them with locals who built them? We are the first to offer you a unique mountain bike tour starting from center of Ljubljana to the handmade Golovec trails park, where you can choose the route depending on your riding style and experience. There are numerous trails in various difficulties for you to enjoy. After the tour we ride through the old town, where we see most of the main sights of Ljubljana.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Organized MTB tour
- Licensed MTB guide
What's excluded :
- Use of bicycle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Golovec trails, Dolenjska cesta 242c, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
The vast forests which extend right from the center of our capital city Ljubljana hide numerous great mountain bike trails which are most popular among local mountain bikers. So why not visit them with locals who built them?
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Ljubljana Old Town, Ljubljana Slovenia
After the tour we ride through the old town, where we see most of the main sights of Ljubljana.
Departure Point :Tabor 7, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.