African fish eagles like feeding on fishes...you'll have a few pieces with that you'll throw to them. They'll come diving to snatch it, this is a real point to take shots of photos. Amazingly, out guides call out to them for the gift..lol
These lakes are heavily inhabited by Giant Hippos, at-least you'll have a chance to be close to them for a photo shoot.
Lake Naivasha is a bird sanctuary of up-to 300+ species. Its a place you'll ever be amazed of.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
Bird Watching - Spot a Bird, identify and Name it
Photography - Take a clear shot/photo of the bird
Boat Riding - Enjoy the experience of fresh water lake ride,
• Hell's Gate National Park, Lake Road South South of Lake Naivasha, Naivasha 20117 Kenya
Departure Point :Sarova Stanley Hotel Nairobi, Junction Of Kenyatta Avenue and Kimathi Street, Nairobi, Kenya
Traveler pickup is offered
Make a phone call or an email to confirm your pick up point and time.Airports
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.