Local family house culture tour
> Visit local family house and get the chance to discover the unique Egyptian culture .
per adult from
What's included :
- pick up from hotel and drop off by local car
- expert tour guide
- Egyptian public meal
- soft and hot drinks
- bottles of water
- taxes and charges
What's excluded :
- Find out the Egyptian culture and discover the real public life.
Today you going to wear galabia which is the official dress in upper Egypt.
Our expert tour guide will pick you up from hotel on time where we will drive by public car through the daily life.
Arrive to the village where you will feel hospitality from the first time,this village has different visions.
Walk into the gardens where you going to find multi kinds of Egyptian vegetables and fruits.
See the old irrigation way which they use to irrigate their lands.
Ride donkey and enjoy the views by the mountains and the trees.
Have delicious Egyptian meal with the family where you will find out closely their traditions, customs and their culture, talk with them, play with their children. Take unique photos of their culture and with them ,have Egyptian drink.
Walk around the island and discover the old traditional houses.
It is the real Egyptian culture.
After the unique day tour drive back to hotel by a public car.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Pick Up Time
- 10.00 am (time change is available)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.