Local Native Guided Tour Highlights of the south
Rich in history and beauty, the South of Bonaire has breathtaking ocean views and points of historical architecture. On this tour your local guide will share with you information about the nature, economy and highlights of this region as you explore and take in the sounds and sites of the coast.
The South region of Bonaire features bright colors that occur naturally in the salt pans, coral reefs, and flat landscapes. You’ll see a symphony of pinks, purples, and blues as you drive along and view the large mountains of salt that have been a part of Bonaire’s history since the 17th century.
This is a Unique Small Group Tour guided by a knowledgeable, Local Bonaire resident who Loves the Island!
There is a maximum of 7 guests per vehicle so you will have personal interaction with your guide throughout
We Guarantee we'll have you back at your ship 1 hour before the ship departure time.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Guided by an Experienced & Knowledgeable Local Resident
- Highlights and Information about the South of Bonaire
- Drinking Water
- Clean and Safe Vehicle with Air-Conditioning & Working Seatbelts
- Transportation to and from your Ship or Hotel
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Salt mountains, EEG Boulevard, Kralendijk, Caribbean Netherlands
You will see the Cargill salt mountains and the pink water.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Bachelor's Beach, Bonaire
Where you will see a very clear water
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Slave Huts at Orange Pan, EEG Boulevard, Kralendijk Bonaire
Experience how the slaves were working here on the Island and also where they were sleeping during the week
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Kralendijk, Caribbean Netherlands
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up at all the hotels of Bonaire, pick up also available from the cruise pier.Ports
- cruise pier
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- We want you to feel at home and comfortable on our island and recommend you bring the following for this tour:
- 1.Sun Protection: Sunscreen, Sunglasses
- 2.Extra Water
- 3.Dress Comfortably for warm, sunny and humid weather
- 4.Camera (of course!)
- Before the Tour:
- Hotel or apartment Guests: Please provide us with the name and address and we will be there 15 minutes prior to the tour departure time to collect you.
- Cruise Ship Passengers: We will be standing with your name on a sign in front of the gate where your ship is docked. We will be there 15 minutes prior to the start of your tour to collect you. We GUARANTEE to have you BACK TO THE SHIP 1 hour before the ship departure time.
- This is a small group guided tour up to 7 people per vehicle. You will be in a shared van, car or pick-up depending on number of guests
- Our prices include a 6% government tax
- Our goal is for you to leave the Island happier than when you arrived. Please let us know if we can assist you with anything additional.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.