Local Village Cultural Tour Livingstone
Mukuni Village is home of the Toka Leya people under the ruler ship of Chief Mukuni.Approximately over 6,000 people live here and a visit of the Village will expose clients to fascinating insights and real life styles of the people.
During the tour a member of the village will welcome guest and show them around how traditional huts are built and decorated.
The guest will have the privilege to get inside the huts and take pictures as they appreciate and get to know the abundance of the culture.
Guest will have the real experience of an African real village and how people live in a working village and not one built for tourists.
During the visit, guests will have the chance to learn Tonga or Lozi as these are the local tribes widely used in the area. Guests will also have the privilege to see the Traditional huts and learn they are constructed.
Further guest may have time to see how the villagers entertain themselves through traditional dances and singing.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Mukuni Village
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mukuni Village, Victoria Falls Zambia
Chief Mukuni invites visitors to his village, home to the Leya people. This is a unique opportunity to see how the local people live in a working village, not one built for tourists. Approximately 6000 people live here and a visit is a fascinating insight into their life style. A member of the village shows visitors around and they can see how traditional huts are built and decorated, take a look inside, meet the residents and see the locals at work.
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.