Loch Ness Tour. Private Tour
This is a jam packed fun filled day of exploring everything on the banks of the most famous Loch in the world! Great roads, lovely scenery....good craic.
per adult from
What's included :
- Water and Irn Bru
What's excluded :
- Entry Fees and meals
The Loch Ness
Route Duration: 7 hoursStops on the The Loch Ness:
Attractions on the The Loch Ness:
- Fort Augustus
- The Camerons Tea Rooms and Farm Shop
Operates: This tour takes us round the most famous stretch of water in the world! Join me in a fun day of ‘Nessie Spotting’ and rambling ‘roon the toons’ on the shores of the bottomless Loch. *Pick up from accommodation in Inverness and we are going clockwise round the loch and heading straight for The Dores Inn and a walk on that famous shore! The Falls of Foyers is our next stop – where you can walk down to the roaring waterfall and take pictures – it is stunning, rain or shine! After our woodland walk we are heading round to Camerons Tea Room for refreshments then We are then on to Fort Augustus for a walk round the Abbey and Canal Locks. We may be lucky enough to catch some boats heading through the Canal! Next stop is Invermoriston - a great photo stop with the old bridge and waterfalls. The last but certainly not least stop on our tour is at Urquhart Castle! Nessie has been spotted here many times since as far back as 565 AD! Get your cameras at the ready – just in case!
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.