Lodotherapy in the Totumo Volcano with Visit to Galerazamba
Totumo volcano and pink sea natural phenomena in the Colombian Caribbean. The pink sea is found In the department of Bolívar is the village of Galerazamba, which is part of the municipality of Santa Catalina. The place has a great history and its salt flats steal the whole show, since they provide the waters forming the intense pink sea, being a natural phenomenon it has a pink hue depending on the season, the season of the pink sea is of December to April. It is currently closed due to the health emergency, that is why we are going to Galerazamba where we will know:
- Catalina India
- The Ethno-industrial Museum
- Viewpoint where you can observe the phenomenon of the pink sea
The Totumo Volcano you can enjoy a different experience, which is medicinal as well as fun!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance to the volcano of totumo
- Bilingual Assistant (English)
- visit to Galerazamba
- Entry/Admission - Volcan de Lodo El Totumo (Mud Volcano)
What's excluded :
- massage, photo and mud removal
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Volcan de Lodo El Totumo (Mud Volcano), Santa Catalina, Caribe Colombiano, Cartagena Colombia
VOLCANO OF TOTUMO!!
Dare to make a different plan in Cartagena de Indias enjoying a relaxing session of lodotherapy on the top of the totumo volcano with 2,300 meters high, feeling a sense of gravity as you do not sink. Its mud contains medicinal properties reducing stress, normalizing blood circulation, discharging negative energy and recharging with positive solar magnetic energy. leaves the skin soft and smooth, due to the refreshing, anti-inflammatory, decongestant power that the earth possesses.
Of the characteristics of the volcano of totumo in the form of diapiros there are only 3 in the world:
You can not lose this!!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Galerazamba, Galerazamba, Bolivar Department
The pink sea is in the department of Bolívar is the town of Galerazamba, which is part of the municipality of Santa Catalina. The place has a great history and its salt flats steal the entire show, as they give the waters forming the intense pink sea.
Without a doubt, the main attraction of this district is its pink sea. This is one of the phenomena that most attracts tourists to Galerazamba. Salinas turn red when the salt is almost ready to explode. Previously it was only a few months, now it is the whole year that they left a swimming pool for tourists.
In recent years the Galerazamba Rincón Mágico campaign was launched. The idea is to recover the splendor of the town and turn it into a destination par excellence of the department of Bolivar. For this, the Loma Arena - Galerazamba road was built and work is being done to recover the beaches that suffer from erosion.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at any hotel in the areas of:castillogrande 08: 00- 08:30laguito 08: 00- 08:30bigmouth 08: 00-08: 15Gethsemane 8: 15- 08:45Center 08: 30- 09:00 San Diego 08:30 - 09:00Stonecutter 09: 00-09: 15, Marbella 09: 00-09: 15 Crespo, 09: 00- 09:15North Zone 09: 00- 09:15
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.