Loire Valley Hot-Air Balloon Ride
Float effortlessly through the skies in France and admire sweeping views over the Loire Valley on this 3-hour hot-air balloon ride. After helping your pilot inflate the hot-air balloon, step into the basket and drift high over the Loire Valley. Admire sweeping views over the scenery below, then toast your flight with a glass of Champagne on landing. Tour includes round-trip travel from Francueil, near Chenonceau.
per adult from
What's included :
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Hot-air balloon flight
- Glass of Champagne
- Light refreshments
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chateau Royal d'Amboise, Montee de l'Emir Abd El Kader Montée de l'Emir Abd-el-Kader, 37400, Amboise France
By winds south by south east our balloons taking off from Chenonceau sometimes fly all the way over to Amboise.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Chateau de Chenonceau, 37150 Chenonceaux France
Our balloons take-off near to the Château and float over the Château.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Chenonceaux, Chenonceaux, Indre-et-Loire, Centre-Val de Loire
The quaint village of Chenonceaux.
Departure Point :24 Rue de Chenonceaux, 37150 Francueil, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children under 12 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Our pilots are bi-lingual, English and French
- Not possible for pregnant women
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or a refund less 15 euros per ticket.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.