London & Heathrow to Southampton cruise terminals via Winchester
Make the most out of your time in England, and combine your door to door transfer from London to Southampton cruise terminals with a visit to Winchester. This service is available on all dates (April to November) when Royal Caribbean, Oceania, NCL, Celebrity, Azamara, Cunard & Princess cruise ships are visiting Southampton. This service is also available to passengers on other ships when dates and arrival times coincide with those listed.
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Door to door service directly to the cruise ship
- Collection from any London city centre hotel/Airbnb property/selected Heathrow Airport hotels
- Travel by luxury coach
- Entry to Winchester Cathedral included
- Services of a tour manager for the duration of the tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Winchester, Winchester, Hampshire, England
You will be driven in an air conditioned touring bus from London and Heathrow to Southampton Cruise Terminals via a stop of approximately 1.5 - 2 hours at the historic town of Winchester. We plan to drop you at your cruise terminal between 1:30pm – 2:00pm.
Winchester is the home to one of England's premier medieval cathedrals and much more besides. For many years, Winchester has been associated with royalty as far back as the famous Alfred the Great, King of Wessex. The city even became joint capital of England, alongside London. In Winchester Cathedral (entry included) lies the resting place of many Saxon Kings, the Norman King William Rufus and the novelist Jane Austen. This outstanding building, with the longest nave in Europe, has an original medieval tiled floor and was the venue for the wedding of King Philip of Spain to Queen Mary Tudor in 1554, the infamous 'Bloody Mary'.
In your time in Winchester, you may wish to visit the Great Hall (entry not included) a seat of many English Kings and Queens, and you'll have the chance to view the famous King Arthur's Round Table. The 'Round Table' does actually date much later than the legendary British King, and is just a mere 800 years old!. We then continue the journey to Southampton, which will take approximately 30 - 45 minutes. After your arrival at Southampton Cruise Terminals you will walk straight to the check in desk. Porters will take care of your luggage, ensuring it is delivered to your cabin. Please make sure you use the luggage label in your cruise pack to facilitate this.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You will be contacted with your exact pick up time shortly after you have made your booking. We are able to pick up from any Zone 1 and selected Zone 2 addresses in Central London, and selected Heathrow airport hotels.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- 50% of all available seats will be left empty to ensure customer space and distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.