London Gatwick (LGW) Airport Departure Shared Tansfer - Hotel to Airport
Arrange a hassle-free finish to your stay in London City with this shared, door-to-door transfer service from your central London City hotel to London Gatwick Airport. Simply meet your driver at your hotel and settle into your shared, climate-controlled vehicle that accommodates up to eight passengers. Then, sit back and relax on your smooth and effortless journey direct to your terminal. Transfer services are available 24 hours, seven days a week to suit your schedule.
• One-way shared departure transfer from your city hotel in London City to the London Gatwick Airport
• Door-to-door service with a professional driver
• Rates cover private groups of one to eight passengers
• Private transfers operate 24 hours, seven days a week
per adult from
What's included :
- Meet and assist
- One-way private transfer
- Child seats are available (additional cost)
What's excluded :
- When making a booking, you will need to advise your flight details (flight number and flight departure time) and your London Docklands or London City accommodation details. Your transfer will be confirmed instantaneously and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver. 24 - 48 hours prior to your transfer, you will be required to reconfirm exact pick up times and places through our reconfirmation webportal (provided on ticket). It's that easy!
Departure Point :
Please re-confirm your pickup timing 48 hours prior through our web-portal. A 30-minute time window will be given to the client for the pick-up. Passengers need to be checked out and waiting by the concierge desk in their hotel lobby at the beginning of their pickup window. Please be aware that your driver will wait for 5 minutes before departing, at this point the transfer will be declared a no show. When picking up from private addresses your driver will ring the buzzer or a contact number whichever is required.
OtherLondon, UK - Central London hotels/accommodation.
Departure Time :4/1/2020 - 12/24/2020
12/25/2020 - 12/26/2020
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
12/27/2020 - 12/31/2020
Friday - Saturday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
1/1/2021 - 1/1/2021
Monday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Tuesday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Wednesday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Thursday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
1/2/2021 - 3/31/2021
Friday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Gatwick Airport, Horley, Gatwick RH6 0NP, UK - London Gatewick Airport
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) Procedures: As a family run provider of transfer, chauffeur and site seeing services. City Transfers is committed to your safety in the new normal and that of it’s driver team. To that end, we have implemented the following measures: • Daily health checks, all drivers will take temperature tests and check for symptoms daily before beginning shifts. We request that passengers similarly ensure that they are asymptomatic before travelling with us. • Chauffeurs will greet guests verbally instead of a handshake, they will still offer to assist with luggage but will sanitise handles after handling. • All drivers will wear masks and hands will be sanitised regularly before, after and during service. • Passengers must wear face masks at all times. • The front passenger seat alongside the driver will not be available for travellers use. • Drivers will wipe external and internal door handles after every trip. • Drivers will have sanitiser (60% + alcohol) and / or wipes available at all times. • Drivers will turn aircon and ventilation to circulate external air not internal air.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Children: All infants & children are charged as full fare paying passengers. Should infants/children require a special car seat, this is payable direct to driver at an additional GBP10 per journey and must be requested in advance. Please note that the above may not be available in all areas at all times. Should a car seat not be available on the date of service, infants can still travel as per UK laws.
- Most travelers can participate
- Luggage Restrictions: Large items such as skis, surfboards, wheelchairs (excluding foldable) & golf bags are not permitted under any circumstances. Likewise, any excessive luggage requirements of more than airline standard of 1 suitcase and one carry on per passenger should be checked with City Transfers UK at time of booking.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Strict Coronavirus (COVID-19) procedures will be adhered to including face masks, sanitisers, Social distancing, and partitions where available (see Additional Info for more details)
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.