London Locals Take You On A Bar Crawl
NO OTHER tour is run by locals.
My name is Simon and I am a local guy born and raised in the Borough SE1 zone of London.
** Get insight into where the locals drink
** You will meet the funny and friendly characters that I grew up and party with as we uncover the best places my local zone has to offer
** Every drinking stop will have a unique feel to it, some small and intimate with chilled music and others outdoors surrounded by history
** Laugh, smile, take selfies, meet people from all over the world and dance (if you want!)
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Meet with authentic locals who were born and raised South Londoners
- Dancing (If that's your thing)
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - No drinks are included within the tour
- Entry/Admission - Flat Iron Square
- Entry/Admission - The Breakfast Club London Bridge
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Borough Market, 8 Southwark Street, London SE1 1TL England
Visit Borough Market taking in the aromas and cuisines and settle down for a drink in one of the many quirky drinking establishments.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Flat Iron Square, 53b Southwark St, London SE1 1RU, UK
Choose to explore the outdoor area or go inside where a bar and club awaits. And if eating is your thing, there's a good selection of food stalls to choose from!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Breakfast Club London Bridge, 11 Southwark St, London SE1 1RQ, UK
Quirky intimate spot with private boots. Peak into London's hipster community and taste the best cocktails in town.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Mercato Metropolitano, 42 Newington Causeway, London SE1 6DR England
Great outdoors space with chilled out house music vibes. They brew their own beer here and have ample cocktails and food stalls to choose from. Hidden gem of South London
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Borough High St, London SE1 1JX, UK
Departure Time :6:30 PM
Return Detail :London Bridge, 20 Stainer St, London SE1 9RL, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for boring people who don't like to have fun :)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.