London Old Docks – Historic Pub Tour
If you’re visiting London or want to explore more of this vast city you call home, why not let us take you back in time to London’s historic old docks?
Here was once home to a bustling trading port, full of thieves, dockers, sailors – even pirates! Now it’s a lot quieter – a residential area, lined with cobblestone lanes and old warehouse buildings with breathtaking riverside views of the city.
The dockers and pirates may be long gone, but the places they ate and drank in, and their stories are still very much alive. All served up with London’s best craft brews, ciders, and its finest pub grub, including more than a few dishes which are sure to wow! Dine on some fish and chips, traditional ‘bangers and mash’ and more – all paired with the perfect brew. Come along for an unforgettable trip back in time.
per adult from
What's included :
- 7 samples at 4 different tasting locations
- Beer and cider
- Local english speaking guide
- London food lover’s guide
What's excluded :
- Gratuities / Tips for guides
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Extra drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rotherhithe Street, Rotherhithe St, Rotherhithe, London, UK
Enjoy an English 'bangers and mash' with a traditional in-house ale only found on this side of the Atlantic.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Wapping Wall, St Katharine's & Wapping, London E1W, UK
Walking along Wapping Wall a conservation area, which means it is
heritage listed and is said to have one of London’s finest stretches of 19th century riverside wharfs left on the Thames. Dive into some classic pub grub - English fish and chips with mushy peas - whilst you learn about its history and origins.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Watts Street, Watts St, St Katharine's & Wapping, London E1W, UK
Discover the neighbourhood once home to London’s thriving docks while digging into a traditional beef pie paired with London's most ew
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Saint Katharine's Way, St Katharine's Way, St Katharine's & Wapping, London, UK
Taste the beer that was once said to save British sailors from a grizzly end. Not a beer drinker? No worries! We will happily swap your beers for another British classic: cider.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :123 Rotherhithe St, Rotherhithe, London SE16 4NF, UK
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :St Katherine Docks (Stop TN), St Katharine's & Wapping, London E1W 1AH, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Email to advise of any dietary requirements such as vegetarian and gluten-free diets
- You must be 18+ to drink alcoholic beverages on the tour
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We and our food partners will adhere to all local regulations. Please follow these local regulations as requirements (for example, mask wearing inside vs outside public spaces) may vary.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.