London Rock N Pop taxi Tour
Made in London! This Rock and Popular Music tour is about the artists and bands, past and present, who really made their mark on us when it comes to music! The Londoners, Mick Jagger, Adel, Amy Winehouse, Bowie, and Marc Bolan to name just a few will feature on this tour, as well others like the Beatles, Queen, Oasis, Led Zeppelin, Sting, Pink Floyd who all contributed to the musical legacy of London. And the list goes on and on, just like the beat!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Your Taxi Tour Guide will pick you up from your London hotel or any other central London location that suits you. We will send you a SMS text to let you know your Taxi Tour Guide has arrived.
- When your private tour is finished we can either recommend a drop off point that is in keeping with your themed tour to maximise the sights you see and fun you have that day. Otherwise we would be happy to drop you off anywhere in central London that suits you.
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (at your discretion)
- Any admission fees
- The cost of refreshment or meals
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: London, London, England
The Abbey Road Studios (of course)
· Some of the great Rock venues of London
· Pubs and clubs where bands were discovered
· Homes of the stars
· Locations for videos and Album shots
From pubs, clubs and other preforming venue’s to recording studios, homes and restaurants owned by the stars! It’s all about the music and the legends! After your tour we would love to drop you off at the Hard Rock café to continue your theme long into the evening. Or perhaps we could drop you at Camden Town, that’s a place where it all happen now! A great urban vibe and the place to discover the undiscovered stars of tomorrow, paying their dues at various pubs and bars across Camden Town.
Your London Rock n Pop Taxi Tour Adventure Starts Here!
Your London Taxi Tour Guide
All of our London taxi tour guides have passed the world famous Knowledge of London exam and have on average been driving a London Black Taxi for over 25 years. In addition, many of our London taxi tour guides have additional tour guide qualifications which means their knowledge of London history, buildings, places and people is second to none. Their knowledge and passion for London means that we are confident that whatever tour you chose it will be fun, informative and memorable. Your Taxi Tour Guide will also have numerous anecdotes and personal stories to share with you on that day!
Making your tour the perfect London Taxi Tour
If you want to see a particular sight on your private tour and don’t know if we cover it, just let us know and we will make it happen.
If you see something on the taxi tour that really catches your eye and you want to stop to take a better look just tell your Taxi Tour Guide. Along with your full tour commentary there will be plenty of opportunities to stop and take photographs. Our London Taxi Tour Guide will be happy to take photos of your group, just ask.
Need a comfort break? Coffee or quick refreshment? Just tell us. It’s your time and your London Taxi Tour.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up and drop of at any central London location or hotel. We will text you on the cell phone you provide us with before your tour. We will tell you the name of your guide and his/her cell phone number. They will let you know when that have arrived at thelocation.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 5 people per booking. If you have a party of 6 or more, please book a 2nd second.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We provide private taxi tours for small groups + families. We believe our tours will be popular for the following reasons: ·Our private tours keep people away from crowds ·Our taxis have an existing transparent screen that separates the guests from the guide and creates a safe social distance ·
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.