London Underground 2-Hour Tube Tour
2 hour London Underground tube tour. We will learn about the history of the worlds finest Underground system You'll hear tales and stories as we descend into the depths of London. We will start at London's oldest train station, Baker Street, then have a quick peek at an abandoned tube station (Only a few Londoner's know exists).
We then travel to one of the oldest platforms on the system and meet a very famous American who revolutionized the building process.
We will geek out a little bit and talk construction. How the underground system is constructed today vs. the years gone by.
We will also see a ghost station.... Spooky!
Discover how accurate the tube map really is!
This is a great tour for all enthusiasts of big engineering, trains and history. The Underground in London is more interesting than you think!
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour of the London Underground System
What's excluded :
- Train ticket : please bring a topped up Oyster card, travel card or a credit/debit card
- Food & Drink
- Travel to / from your hotel
- We will be travelling non-stop on the tube, visiting various stations, and ending at Westminster Station
Departure Point :Sherlock Holmes Statue, 4 Marylebone Rd, Marylebone, London NW1 5LD, UK
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Westminster, London SW1A 2JR, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Bring comfy shoes
- An umbrella if it looks like rain
- Sunscreen if its sunny
- You'll see loads of amazing sights, so please bring a camera
- The tour runs Wednesday-Saturday at 11:00am and on Sundays at 2pm.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.