London Underground Tour & Tour Of The Subterranean Postal Museum
2 hour London Underground tube tour.
We will learn about the history of the worlds finest Underground system You'll hear tales and stories as we descend into the depths of London. We will start at London's oldest train station, Baker Street, then have a quick peek at an abandoned tube station (Only a few Londoner's knows exists).
We then travel to one of the oldest platforms on the system and meet a very famous American who revolutionized the building process.
We will geek out a little bit and talk construction. How the underground system is constructed today vs. the years gone by.
We will also see a ghost station... Spooky!
Discover how accurate the tube map really is!
After the Underground tour then go to the Postal Museum.
The Postal Museum reveals Britain's remarkable social and communications history through the eyes of an iconic service. Take a ride on Mail Rail and experience 15 minutes of immersive underground exploration
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour of the London Underground System
- Entry to Postal Museum
- Fun Local Guide
- Entry/Admission - Mail Rail at The Postal Museum
What's excluded :
- Train ticket : please bring a topped up Oyster card, travel card or a...
- Food & Drink
- Travel to / from your hotel
- Entry/Admission - Westminster
- Entry/Admission - Baker Street
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mail Rail at The Postal Museum, 15-20 Phoenix Pl, London WC1X 0DL, UK
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Westminster, Victoria Street at Parliament Square, London SW1P 3PA England
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Baker Street, London W1U England
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Baker Street Station, Marylebone, London NW1 5AL, UK
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :The Postal Museum, 15-20 Phoenix Pl, London WC1X 0DA, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Our tour groups are now smaller sized. No more than 5-10 guests per group
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.