London Westminster Highlights and National Gallery Tour for Kids and Families
You and your family can enjoy an unforgettable tour led my a guide specialising in tours for children, combining a walk around the City of Westminster, home to some of London's most famous and iconic monuments and buildings, with a visit to the National Gallery, one of the finest art galleries in the world. During your sightseeing walking tour you will see from outside some of the most recognizable landmarks in the City of Westminster such as Westminster Abbey, the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, Buckingham Palace with the Changing of the Guards (if scheduled), St. James Park and Trafalgar Square. In the National Gallery, you can admire masterpieces by some of the greatest names in the history of art. A real treat not to be missed.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Tour
- Kid-friendly guide
- Private guide
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - National Gallery
What's excluded :
- Public transport tickets/cards
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Westminster, Victoria Street at Parliament Square, London SW1P 3PA England
This fantastic three-hour walking tour combines a sightseeing stroll around the City of Westminster, in order to see some of London's most famous and iconic landmarks, with a visit to one of the world's most prestigious art galleries. The tour will be led by an expert guide with vast experience leading tours for families with children, and the kids, as well as yourselves, will be kept thoroughly entertained throughout an enthralling three hours.
Pass By: Houses of Parliament, Parliament Square, London SW1A 0AA England
You will see, from the outside, the Houses of Parliament, the home of British democracy. Together with Elizabeth Tower, better known as Big Ben after its main bell, it constitutes one of the most iconic landmarks in all of the UK, and is one of the most popular tourist attractions in the country.
Pass By: Westminster Abbey, 20 Dean's Yard Broad Sanctuary, London SW1P 3PA England
The next stop on your itinerary will allow you to admire (from the outside) Westminster Abbey. It is a hugely impressive example of Gothic architecture and one of the most important churches in the country. It is the venue for the coronations of British monarchs. and also where their funerals are held.
Pass By: Buckingham Palace, Spur Road, London SW1A 1AA England
You will head to Buckingham Palace, the official London residence and administrative headquarters of the British monarch.
A truly iconic location to begin your sightseeing walk, and one of the most famous buildings in the world. Here you will be able to witness the amazing spectacle of the Changing of the Guard, if scheduled and weather permitting of course.
Pass By: Trafalgar Square, Centre of the City, London SW1A England
Then you will walk to Trafalgar Square, one of the most famous squares in the UK. Your highly qualified expert guide will point out and tell the story behind all the square's main attractions, including Nelson's Column, and its impressive fountains and statues. Trafalgar Square is also home to the National Gallery, which constitutes the second part of this tour.
Stop At: National Gallery, Trafalgar Square, London WC2N 5DN England
The National Gallery houses some of the most valuable works of art in Europe by some of the world's greatest artists, including Botticelli, Dürer, Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, Raphael, Titian, Caravaggio, Rubens, Rembrandt, Degas, Cézanne, Monet, Van Gogh and many more besides.
Its collection spans seven centuries and more than 2,300 paintings, dating from the late medieval period right up to the French Impressionists.
Such a wealth of masterpieces all under one roof could be a little daunting if you're not really sure of what you are looking at. Your expert guide will make sure that both you and your children remain focused and engaged throughout the tour, so you can fully appreciate the beauty of the art on display.
The perfect conclusion to an incredible tour.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Caffè Nero, Unit B, Portcullis House 1-2, Bridge St, Westminster, London SW1A 2JH, UK
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Trafalgar Square, West End, London, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The Changing the Guard takes place between August and May every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday and everyday in June and July, but it doesn't take place in the rain or in a very bad weather (the guards cancel ceremony if it rains, because the rain could damage their brass instruments).
- This is an outdoor walking tour where you will see the attractions from the outside.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.