Lord of the Rings Tours - One Day in Middle Earth (Full Day)
"My Precious...." So you have seen all the movies, read the books, collect the figurines and can repeat dialogue with the best of them. But you are not really a fan until you have experienced Trails of Middle Earth, the ultimate Lord of the Rings Tour. Experience where the films were made, while your expert guide takes you on a journey that you will never forget. No other tour company can offer what you will discover on this tour so come with us as we whisk you away for a day long total Middle Earth experience.
- Explore Ithilien, Gladden Fields, Ford of Bruinen and The Pillars of the King.
- In depth knowledge and information about each location.
- Your entertaining and knowledgable guide will help you uncover the secrets behind how each area was transformed into Middle Earth.
- Some of the finest scenery in the world
- NZ$15,000 worth of weapons and costume items for you to handle and photograph.
- A delicious Lunch served in a restaurant with views over the stunning Remarkables range
- View “top secret” items from the making of the movies
- Traveling in small groups for a personal and interactive experience
What to bring:
- A warm wind/rain proof jacket (in winter bring hats & gloves also)
- Your camera & spare or fully charged batteries
- Please wear sneakers or trainers
- An average level of fitness is required
- please advise if you have any dietry requirements
Take that one small step on a great adventure and let your fantasies take flight as you experience the reality of Middle-earth here in Godzone – God’s own.
- Day 1 : One Day in Middle Earth•Pick up at 10am from The Station building •Visit Locations of Ithilien, Gladden Fields, Ford of Bruinen and The Argonath •A delicious lunch in a restaurant •View 'top secret' items from the movie •A chance to look through the scripts and other memorabilia •View and handle $15000 worth of weapon and costume •Returns approximately 5pmMeals :Lunch
FULL DAY TOUR
Departs: The Station Information Centre at 10am (wait at the bus stop right outside)
Returns: at approximately 5pm