Los Cabos Whale Watching Experience
While we look for the whales, experience the magical waters of Cabo San Lucas.
We start at the world's famous Arch of Los Cabos where you can take as many pictures as you want, creating and saving precious moments for you and your loved ones.
See the window to the pacific, lovers beach, divorce beach and immerse yourself in the adventure of looking for whales while you enjoy the breeze, the natural environment, the birds singing and animating the experience while you live the moment.
per adult from
What's included :
- Security Equipment
- Bilingual Guide
What's excluded :
We will see you at the Marina, having our deck in order to check you in as soon as you arrive.
In this great experience, we will take a glass bottom boat to the famous Los Cabos Arch and we will depart from there.
You and your loved ones will visit the beach of love and the beach of divorce while we look for whales. Migration is coming to Cabo, so if we are lucky, we will have the opportunity to admire them up close!
An adventure of enjoyment and a memorable must-have!
• Cabo San Lucas, Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Baja California
Departure Point :Blvd. Paseo de la Marina 211, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All of our activities are Covid-19 certified safe. Please contact us for any extra information or questions
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.