Los Cañones Canopy with Hotsprings Los Lagos
Include: Transportation, guide and equipment, hot springs Los Lagos, butterfly garden, crocodile farm.
Recommendations: long pants or shorts, hiking shoes, sun block, rain coat.
Where to meet: Los Lasgos Hotel, Arenal Volcano. Also we pick you up at any Hotel near the region for free.
What to wear: Any clothes and shoes that can get wet and dirty. Tennis or hiking shoes are better.
What to bring: We recommend bringing sunscreen, water, and a hat and waterproof camera if you have one, swimming suit, mosquito repellent and some extra clothes.
Important: Please plan on arriving at least 10 minutes prior to the start time of the tour as we do start on time.
per adult from
3 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bilingual guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (not for hotels more than 15 minutes from Fortuna)
- Use of helmet and equipment for canopy
- Entry/Admission - Los Lagos Hot Springs
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Los Lagos Hot Springs, Hotel los Lagos, Arenal Volcano National Park, La Fortuna de San Carlos Costa Rica
The Canopy Tour Los Cañones offers an adrenaline-filled trip inside the splendid tropical rain forest of Costa Rica, with the possibility of seeing some of the wildlife, such as birds or howler monkeys, while you are a guest in your home. With our Canopy Tour, you are guaranteed adventure and emotions for your vacation in Costa Rica, both near and within the Los Lagos Hotel, Spa & Resort area.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up places have to be near La Fortuna town or on the way to Tabacon Hotsprings.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for child aged 06 and under
- Dress code is forest casual
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.