Lost in Bangkok : Green Lung Jungle Bicycle Ride with Lunch
- Visit the world’s 6th best ozone place to breath.
- Enjoy a Bicycle, Tuk Tuk and MRT train ride to experience transportation of Bangkok.
- Enjoy The biggest statue of Ganesha in Bangkok.
- Do not miss the Bird Watching experience !
- Travel Via Boat to reach the lungs of Bangkok.
per adult from
What's included :
- Return Transfer from MRT Queen Sirikit Station to Boat Pier by Tuk Tuk
- Return Boat Ride
- Bicycle ride and lunch with all entrance ticket
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Queen Sirikit National Convention Center, 60 New Rachadapisek Road, Bangkok 10110 Thailand
Imagine an experience with full of oxygen, A jungle immediate after a jungle of sky scrapper in hustling and bustling city of Bangkok.
Lets go for a bicycle ride to fill your lungs with purest possible fresh oxygen of the world. Get ready to see a local Thai Island culture by the river. Do not forget to see Birds who are waiting for you at our countryside tours with Bird Watching.
Welcome to Jungle of Bangkok which is a world away from Bangkok and you're able to see how the local community differs from the neighborhoods in the city. The Chao Praya River curves around the island while several small canals run under the bike paths and small bridges. Locals go about their daily routines at a different pace here and it will reminds you a life in the countryside, Thai style.
You won't see any cars along the trails because they're specifically for bicycles or scooters.
Hungry go for a natural restaurant with a plate of authentic Thai food.
09:00 Am :- Meet Up at MRT Queen Sirikit Station Exit Gate Number -02
- Meet Our guide with Pla Card with logo of Sun Leisure World
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Kung Bangkachao, Phra Pradaeng 10130 Thailand
- Take a short local Tuk Tuk Tour to Klong Toey Pier
- Take a Boat to Kamnan Khao Pier.
- Get a Bicycle at Kamnan Khao Pier and proceed to Natural Trail (Car is not allowed here, only motorbike and Bicycle can go here)
12:00 Pm:- Lunch at Lookjan Natural Restaurant
- Ride to the biggest Ganesha Temple of Bangkok
- Free time for Bicycle trip.
- Take Boat to Khlong Toey Pier
- Take a Tuk Tuk ride again to back at MRT Queen Srikit Station.
End of Tours.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Queen Sirikit MRT station exit 1, Khlong Toei, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are committed to ensure the safety of travelers according to the Standard Operating Procedures of the World Health Organization (WHO) Standards
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.