Louvre Murder and Mystery Tour
The Louvre Museum is one of the largest collections of artwork on the planet… so it should come as no surprise that within the collection are paintings, sculptures, and pieces that contain fascinating – and sometimes gruesome – secrets and stories. Dive into the ancient world collections to learn stories of ancient magic and long-forgotten rituals. Travel through history as you bring to life some of the horrors depicted in some of the Museum’s most iconic paintings. Look at the Mona Lisa from a new perspective and try to understand her enigmatic story and smile.
You’ll also dive into the history of the Louvre itself – its medieval origins as a fortress, its standing as a royal palace, and its role as the setting of centuries of betrayal, scandal, and murder. This in-depth tour will give you a newfound appreciation for the Louvre as you look at things from a darker point of view; get ready to be both shocked and intrigued on this macabre visit!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Louvre Museum
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Louvre Museum, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
Your guide takes you to see some of the most celebrated collections and works of the Louvre, including the medieval remnants, Egyptian collection, Venus de Milo, the crown jewelry collection, French masterpieces, and Mona Lisa. With one of the largest collections of artwork on the planet, the Louvre is home to paintings, sculptures, and other pieces that contain fascinating — and sometimes horrifying — secrets and backstories. Within the ancient world collections, hear about magic and long-forgotten rituals, and journey through history as your guide brings to life dark events depicted in some of the museum’s most iconic paintings. Even Mona Lisa can be seen from a new perspective as you try to understand her enigmatic smile.
After your 2-hour visit, your ticket allows you to stay at the Louvre to explore the rest of the museum on your own.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Louis XIV sous les traits de Marcus Curtius (copie), Cour Napoléon et Pyramide du Louvre, 75001 Paris, France
Return Detail :Louvre Museum, Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- All children under the age of 18 must provide proof of identity and age upon entry. If this is not provided the child will be refused entry into the museum.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- During your tour, some of the stories and material presented may be unsuitable for children; discretion is advised.
- The supplier reserves the right to cancel after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet minimum numbers, or too many passengers in one booking that would overbook the tour. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.