Louvre Skip the Line Ticket & Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
Pack Paris’ highlights all into one day hop-on, hop-off bus pass, including a skip-the-line ticket to the Louvre For the time selected ( redeem your voucher on the day requested ,30 minutes prior to the Louvre Entrance Ticket). With your Big Bus bus pass, get access to two routes with 15 stops around Paris. Because the buses run every five to 20 minutes, you can plan your own itinerary and go at your own pace. Plus, an extra added bonus allows you to skip the line at one of Paris’ most popular museums — the Louvre.
Please note Louvre entrance ticket is now time-stamped, please select the departure requested:
• 10.30am departure
• 11am departure
• 11.30am departure
• 1pm departure
• 2pm departure
per adult from
120 to 540 minutes
What's included :
- Free on-board Wi-Fi Hop-on hop-off bus tour: Select the option 1 or 2 Days
- Engaging commentary in a choice of 11 languages
- Free map, headphone and reward voucher booklet and a rain poncho
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Route Duration: 2 hoursStops on the LOUVRE Museum:
Attractions on the LOUVRE Museum:
- Place des Pyramides - Redeem your voucher from our central located agency in Paris. You will get your Louvre Skip the Line entrance and your unlimited Pass for Hop on Hop Off . Start by the Louvre ( only few minutes walking distance)
- Louvre Museum - Pass by those waiting, and head inside to see one of the largest collections of European art in the world, including the famous Mona Lisa painted by Leonardo da Vinci.To ensure optimal visiting conditions during renovation works in the Salle des Etats, the Mona Lisa will be moved temporarily to the Galerie Médicis (room 801, level 2, Richelieu wing) from July 17 to mid-October 2019.
- Arc de Triomphe du Carrousel - We suggest once your visit at Louvre is over to wander around the neighborhood
- Tuileries - The Gardens of the Louvre open to Public since 1667
- Musée de l'Orangerie - Art gallery that features impressionist and post-impressionist paintings,
- Place de la Concorde - The square played a major role in the history of the French Revolution
Arc de Triomphe / Champs-Elysees / Musee d'Orsay / Place de la Concorde / Assemblee Nationale / Eiffel Tower / Seine River / Place Vendome / Jeu de Paume / Musee de l'Orangerie / La statue "La Renommee Chevauchant Pegase" / Buste de Le Notre / Le Monument A Charles Perrault / Quai des Tuileries
Operates: When you book this hop-on, hop-off bus pass, including a skip-the-line time stamped ticket to the Louvre, the day you’ve booked for is actually the day you will visit the Louvre. Exchange your voucher 30 minutes prior to the departure from our central located agency nearby the Louvre Museum. Plus, the visit to the Louvre will be time stamped, and will avoid the chaos of the crowded lines with your skip-the-line admission ticket. Pass by those waiting, and head inside to see one of the largest collections of European art in the world, including the famous Mona Lisa painted by Leonardo da Vinci
Big Bus Unlimited Day Pass
Route Duration: 9 hoursStops on the Big Bus Unlimited Day Pass:
Attractions on the Big Bus Unlimited Day Pass:
- Eiffel Tower
- Champ de Mars
- Palais Garnier
- Avenue de l'Opéra - Arret Louvre Pyramides at 11 avenue de L Opera
- Pont des Arts - Nearby the Louvre and the River Seine
- Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Paris
- Musée d'Orsay
- Grand Palais
- Louvre – Rivoli
- Grévin Museum
- Quartier Pigalle
- Sacré-Cœur Basilica
Eiffel Tower / Ecole Militaire / Palais de Chaillot / Les Jardins du Trocadero / Esplanade des Invalides / Assemblee Nationale / Institut du Monde Arabe / Arc de Triomphe / Champs-Elysees / Place de la Concorde / Musee d'Orsay / Conciergerie / Ile de la Cite / Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Paris / Palais Garnier / Montmartre / Basilique du Sacre-Coeur de Montmartre / Moulin Rouge / Grevin Museum / Louvre Museum / Jardin des Tuileries
Operates: You can choose either a 1-day or 2-day ticket, and your ticket is valid for either one or two days from the very first time you use it on the bus lines. Big Bus offers two different hop-on, hop-off bus routes — the Classic Route and the Montmartre Route. The Classic Route takes about two and a half hours to complete, while the Montmartre Route only takes about an hour and 15 minutes. Combined, the routes have 15 stops all around Paris at popular landmarks, such as Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame Cathedral, and Moulin Rouge. For a complete list of the stops on each route, see the Itinerary below. Because the buses run every five to 20 minutes, it’s super easy to plan your trip, and visit the places that interest you most. If you’re interested in learning more about the city as you ride, audio commentary is available for you to listen to. Classic Route: • Stop 1: Eiffel Tower • Stop 2: Champ de Mars (Avenue Joseph Bouvard) • Stop 3: Opéra Garnier • Stop 4: Louvre-Pyramide (Big Bus Information Centre, 11 Avenue de l’Opéra) - Stop here for the Montmartre route and for the Louvre Museum • Stop 5: Louvre-Pont des Arts - Stop here for the Louvre museum • Stop 6: Notre Dame Cathedral • Stop 7: Musée d'Orsay • Stop 8: Champs-Elysées • Stop 9: Grand Palais • Stop 10: Trocadéro Montmartre Route: • Stop 1: Louvre - Big Bus Information Center - Stop here for the Classique Route and the Louvre Museum • Stop 2: Pigalle - Moulin Rouge • Stop 3: Sacré Coeur • Stop 4: Gare du Nord • Stop 5: Musée Grevin
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please note Louvre entrance ticket is now time-stamped, please select the departure requested
- You may do Hop On Hop Off activity at any other time: select either 1 or 2 Days ulimited Day Rides
- Please note that admission to the Louvre Museum is free for visitors under the age of 18 as well as for 18-25 year-old residents of the European Economic Area (EU, Norway, Iceland, and Liechtenstein)
- Louvre museum is closed on Tuesdays.
- Meeting time 30 minutes prior to the Louvre time stamped Ticket at our central located agency in Paris ( facing Joan of Arc Golden Statue on a horse)
- In case of delay or No show , the Louvre ticket is non refundable.
- Due to the anti Fraud New procedure at the Louvre, each Participant Full Name details’ are mandatory. If you book without indicating this information the booking can be cancelled at last minute. In case names indicated do not correspond with your ID Louvre Museum can refuse the entrance, in this case no refund would be possible.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- In case of rain, a free poncho will be offered to you.
- In case of demonstrations or events, the itinerary can be modified (July 14th, the Tour de France...)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.