Lovcen National Park Private Tour
The dramatic mountain of Lovcen rises above Montenegro's coastal region and provides the backdrop of the city of Kotor. The mountain is a national park, and includes the highest and central point of the Lovcen massif.
This 5-hour tour includes a visit to Njegos Mausoleum, where the great Montenegrin poet and philosopher Petar Petrovic Njegos is buried. The mausoleum is located on top of Mt. Lovcen at the summit of Jezerski vrh, with an altitude of 1,675 meters. The foundation of the mausoleum is less than six feet deep in the mountain rock. To get there, you must climb 461 steps – so be prepared for some exercise.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - The Monastery of Saint Peter (Sveti Petar Cetinjski)
- Entry/Admission - Njegos Mausoleum
- Entry/Admission - Lovcen National Park
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Depart from Kotor with a guide heading in the direction of Cetinje, the old capitol of Montenegro. You'll enjoy a short photo break at one of the viewpoints where you will have a spectacular view of the Budva Riviera.
Once you arrive in Cetinje, you will visit the Royal Palace of the last Montenegrin King Nikola from the Petrovic dynasty. You will also visit Cetinje Monastery. After exploring the picturesque town, you will continue on to Lovcen National Park.
You will be returned to your hotel via the old Austrian “hair-pin” road, where you will enjoy short breaks and be able to take pictures of the charming Boka Bay.
Departure Point :Old town Kotor
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions. Not recommended for pregnant women
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.