Low Cost Luxor Full Day Tour West Bank
Book with HBD and enjoy our offer (Low Cost) private tour in full day in west bank in Luxor,
We pick up and drop you off from anywhere in Luxor.
Come and exploring personally your tour and visit all west bank,
1-Valley of the Kings
2- Valley of the Queens
4- Colossi of Memnon
Lunch will be served between site visits at a local Egyptian restaurant
per adult from
5 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Queens
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
The Valley of the Kings, also known as the Valley of the Gates of the Kings, is a valley in Egypt where, for a period of nearly 500 years from the 16th to 11th century BC, rock cut tombs were excavated for the pharaohs and powerful nobles of the New Kingdom.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Valley of the Queens, Luxor Egypt
the Valley of the Queens consists of the main wadi, which contains most of the tombs, along with the Valley of Prince Ahmose, the Valley of the Rope, the Valley of the Three Pits, and the Valley of the Dolmen. The main wadi contains 91 tombs and the subsidiary valleys add another 19 tombs. The burials in the subsidiary valleys all date to the 18th Dynasty.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Temple of Hatshepsut, King Valley Road,, Luxor Egypt
The Mortuary Temple of Hatshepsut, also known as the Djeser-Djeseru, is a mortuary temple of Ancient Egypt located in Upper Egypt. Built for the Eighteenth Dynasty pharaoh Hatshepsut, it is located beneath the cliffs at Deir el-Bahari on the west bank of the Nile near the Valley of the Kings.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from anywhere in LuxorAirports
- Luxor Airport, Luxor Egypt
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.