Low Cost Pamukkale Hot Air Balloon Flight
Pamukkale is such an unusual landscape and a place that you will never have seen before in your lifetime. It is one of the hottest destination in Turkey and a popular area to go up in a HOT AIR BALLOON.
You will take off at sunrise where you will get to witness the beautiful and unusual landscape below you change colors as the sunrises over the travertines and nearby ruins.
You will fly slowly over the white cliffs of Pamukkale and the nearby ancient ruins of Hierapolis will give you a new perspective on this land.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Champagne Celebration
- Coffee and Tea
- A Commemorative Balloon Flight Certificate
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pamukkale, Pamukkale
The standard ballon flight is probably the most popular choice and high in demand.The flight time is 1 hour long and the normal capacity in the balloon basket will be 16 to 20 people. At the start of your ballooning experience you will receive a buffet breakfast and once you land after the flight there will be a champagne toast. These are included in the overall price. This is a great way to enjoy the Pamukkale landscape from another perspective all together.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from all your Pamukkale Hotels.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.