Luang Prabang Night-time Explorer
This late afternoon/evening tour explores Laung Prabang's local Lao culture and nightlife. Along the way you'll taste delicious cuisine and watch the sun set. Guided by a Luang Prabang native, you'll stroll through evening food and craft markets, enjoy dining in an authentic Lao manner and continue to a local nightclub, or lounge bar. This evening is a fun way to see a different side of the spiritual capital.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- English-speaking guide
- All permissions and local taxes
- Transport by A/C vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- In the afternoon, join in a traditional game of petanque with the locals. As the sun sets over Wat Prabat Tai you’ll join the local players and try your skills at this sport, a favorite pastime of the Lao people. They will cheer you on and give you hints as you play a few games and enjoy snacks and drinks. A great time for adults and kids alike with great local interaction opportunities. You'll then continue on to the local hill tribe market which sells a range of crafts, and products from all over the country, and wander through the nighttime food markets, selling many local delicacies. Enjoy dinner on the banks of the Mekong at a Sindat restaurant. Sindat is a Lao-style barbecue which is very popular with the locals. After dinner, drinks are at Hive bar. Located at the foot of Mount Phousi, Hive Bar is a popular spot for backpackers, locals and expats. Its outdoor seating is beautifully surrounded by lush forest and decorated with an assortment of recycled goods. Modern and alternative music is played and many creative cocktails are on offer. There is a stage outside where they often have live music, hip hop dancing and many other shows.
You also have chance for a relaxing dinner on the Nam Khan River, and with a taste for wine and quiet surroundings, we recommend dinner at Dyen Sabai restaurant followed by a drink at Luang Prabang wine bar.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.