Luang Prabang Sunset and Local Food tour - Vintage Tuk Tuk
Mount Phou Si, also written Mount Phu Si, is a 100 m high hill in the center of the old town of Luang Prabang in Laos. It lies in the heart of the old town peninsula and is bordered on one side by the Mekong River and the other side by the Nam Khan River. I Love Asia Tour loves to take you here to see our Sunset. Not only enjoying the Sunset in the mountain but joining our tour you will also have a chance to try amazing Laos local food lead by our enthusiastic local guides.
- Discover Luang Prabang by scooter with our local female guides
- Enjoy the beauty of Luang Prabang's sunset in the afternoon.
- Travel around Luang Prabang on scooter at night and enjoy Laos Local Cuisines.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Picking up and dropping off
What's excluded :
- Personal spending
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Phousi, Sackarin road, Luangprabang, Luang Prabang 0600 Laos
Climb up Phousi Mountain to see the best view of Luang Prabang's sunset from a high viewpoint. The mountain is very peaceful and has amazing natural views of Luang Prabang's sights.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Luang Prabang Night Market, Sisavangvong Road, Alley Behind Lao National Tourism Office, Luang Prabang 0600 Laos
Visit the most famous night market in Luang Prabang and enjoy local different Laos dishes
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: At guest's hotelAddress: At guest's hotelDates: See Availability
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.