Lucca Kids Tour
Lord Guinigi's Lost Treasure! A Sketch Hunt for Kids and Families around Lucca
This classic discovery of Lucca follows a storytelling narrative through the Ages: Bringing families thru an Adventure in Time from Roman Emperors to Napoleon. where kids experience a kind of treasure hunt in a quest to uncover the powerful Lord Guinigi’s lost treasure. As the children search for clues to its whereabouts, they discover the interconnections of famous elements of art and architecture in Lucca. Along the way, they sketch key points that might be important clues, followed by an architectural watercolor project in the beloved Piazza Anfiteatro. All materials included.
Entrance tickets to the cathedral extra (2 euro/child).
per adult from
What's included :
- Art materials
What's excluded :
- Museum entrance tickets and gratuity are not included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza Anfiteatro, Piazza dell'Anfiteatro, Lucca Italy
Our tour will end in Piazza Anfiteatro, where kids will learn about the ancient Roman games and gladiators, and do an architectural sketch of one of Italy's most famous piazzas
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Piazza Santa Maria, 55100 Lucca LU, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.