Lucerne Art and Classical Music History Tour
Visit the most iconic museums and venues like German composer Richard Wagner’s former home from 1938, by Lake Lucerne. Guided by a local professional musician you will visit sites associated with some major figures of music and painting history in Lucerne, learning some of the notable information where other famous musicians spent time or left a mark and found inspiration to write some of their most remarkable work. Learn about Lucerne’s Culture and Congress Center (KKL) a multi-functional building with a concert hall designed by the prominent French architect Jean Nouvel, you will marvel at the exterior. Admire the exclusive art collection at Rosengard Museum with over 300 Classic, Modernist and Impressionist works of art. Round up your music experience to listen to a private chamber music concert on a 25 min. tour extension.
Although music lovers will be enthralled, this walk is designed and geared for any culturally curious person.
per adult from
What's included :
- Fully escorted private Tour
- Museums entrance fee (Wagner and Rosengart)
- Bus Ticket
- Private Piano Concert (25 min optional tour extension)
- Entry/Admission - Richard Wagner Museum
- Entry/Admission - The Rosengart Collection
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- Hotel Pick up and Drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Richard Wagner Museum, Richard-Wagner-Weg 27, Lucerne 6005 Switzerland
We will visit the former house of Richard Wagner and if you add the optional tour extension we will enjoy a 25 min classical chamber music concert.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: KKL Luzern - Lucerne Culture and Convention Centre, Europaplatz 1, Lucerne 6005 Switzerland
The Culture and Congress Centre in Lucerne is a multi-functional building with a concert hall that is esteemed for its high-profile acoustics.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: The Rosengart Collection, Pilatusstrasse 10, Lucerne 6003 Switzerland
Experience some unforgettable encounters with wonderful works of art. Enjoy works by Pablo Picasso, Paul Klee and another 23 artists from the age of Impressionism and Classic Modernism.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Chapel Bridge, Kapellbruecke, Lucerne 6003 Switzerland
Walk inside Chapel bridge to admire the beauty of its paintings.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Torbogen Luzern, Bahnhofpl., 6003 Luzern, Switzerland
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.