Lucha Libre and Mariachi
With the Tour of Wrestling, The Complete Experience will enter you full for a few hours in the world of Mexican wrestling, which is recognized as one of the best in the world. In this guided tour you will get a closer look at the extravagance that surrounds this spectacle, to witness a wrestling function. You will see real battles between "rudos" and "technicians" in which both sides of fighters will show off spectacular flights and showy keys, while wearing colorful masks and quirky attires.
Note: Wrestling entances, food and drinks and Mariachi fees are not included on the price.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- The city of Mexico, an active metropolis by day, with some special magic at night, when the landscape changes radically and a mantle of lights, music and innumerable entertainment options take hold of every street, witness this with the tour Garibaldi at night. Meet the world-famous Garibaldi Square in the evening and enjoy the music of the mariachis who usually gather in this place. Visit the Zócalo to admire its monuments, National Palace and Cathedral as well as its nocturnal illumination; From the Zócalo you will continue to the world famous "Plaza Garibaldi" meeting place of the Mariachis, where you will enjoy a typical Mexican show and dance to live music in what is an adults only night in a romantic and unforgettable atmosphere.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.