Lucknow 3-Days Private Tour with Hotel and Transfers
This package is specially designed for the travelers who would like to book the city tour with airport transfers, sightseeing and accommodation. This tour include private airport transfer with assistance, 2 Nights hotels accommodation with breakfast, 1 full day guided city tour with monuments entrances and activities charges mentioned in the itinerary.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- 2 Night accommodation in selected category hotels or similar.
- Applicable GST (government taxes).
- Bottled water in car
- Deluxe air-conditioned private vehicle with English speaking chauffeur as per tour program.
- English speaking tour guide on sightseeing days (local guide).
- Monuments entrances of sightseeing mentioned in the itinerary.
- Private airport transfer with assistance of office executive.
What's excluded :
- Any air fare
- Camera charges at monuments
- Expenses of personal nature like liquor, laundry, tips, telephone, fax, internet etc.
- Main Meals, Lunch or dinner unless mentioned
- Or anything not mentioned above.
Day 1: Arrive Lucknow
Pass By: Lucknow, Lucknow, Lucknow District, Uttar Pradesh
On arrival at Lucknow airport assistance and transfer to hotel (hotels check in time 1200hr afternoon, early check in subject to rooms availability). Rest time free for personal activities relax.
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight at hotel.
Day 2: Lucknow
Stop At: Lucknow, Lucknow, Lucknow District, Uttar Pradesh
Breakfast at hotel, full day city tour of Lucknow. Visit Bara Imambara construction of Bara Imambara was started in 1784, a year of a devastating famine, and one of Asaf-ud-Daula's objectives in embarking on this grandiose project was to provide employment for people in the region for almost a decade while the famine lasted. Construction of the Imambara was completed in 1791. British Residency Complex a group of several buildings which served as the residence for the British Resident General who was a representative in the court of the Nawab. The Residency is located in the heart of the city, in the vicinity of other monuments like Shaheed Smarak, Tehri Kothi and High Court Building. The Rumi Darwaza, sixty feet tall an imposing gateway was built under the patronage of Nawab Asaf-Ud-daula in 1784. It is an example of Awadhi architecture, modeled after the Sublime Porte in Istanbul. It used to mark the entrance to Old Lucknow City, but as the city grew and expanded, it was later used as an entrance to a palace which was later demolished by the British insurgents. Rest time to walk in Hazratganj, the downtown area situated in the heart of Lucknow. In addition to bazaars, it also contains shopping complexes, restaurants, hotels, theaters and offices.
Duration: 6 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at hotel.
Day 3: Lucknow - Departure
Pass By: Gomtinagar Sharda Appartment, Lucknow 226010 India
Breakfast at hotel. As per flight schedule transfer to airport to board flight for onward destination.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Amausi Airport, Lucknow India
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Price Using 4 Star Hotel 10/1/2020 - 9/30/2022
Price Using 5 Star Hotel 10/1/2020 - 9/30/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Price Using 3 Star Hotel 10/1/2020 - 9/30/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.