LUCKY LADY - Deluxe Na Pali Sunset Cruise
Cruise the Na Pali coast aboard a Luxury Catamaran, Lucky Lady for an afternoon that features incredible scenery topped off with a spectacular sunset. Look for dolphins, whales and other marine critters as you sip a drink, snap some photos or simply relax in the warm breeze.
per adult from
What's included :
- Late Lunch: Option of Turkey or Vegetarian Wrap with snacks (please specify option)
- Juice, Soda & Water
- Professional guide
- Beer, Wine, and Mai Tai’s (bring ID)
- Experienced US Coast Guard Licensed Captain
- CPR / First Aid & water safety trained crews
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Na Pali Coast State Park, Wainiha, Kauai, HI 96746
Iconic must-see coastline located on the remote northwest side of the island of Kauai! Some highlights include sea-caves, waterfalls, and the notorious breathtaking towering peaks and valleys. A bucket list experience that truly captivates the uniqueness of this island.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Kauai Sea Tours, 4353 Waialo Rd #2B, Eleele, HI 96705, USA
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Napali Coast: destination is dependent on ocean conditions, tour may need to reroute south.
- Bring: non-spray sunscreen, cameras protected from water, and any medications, allergy/ insect protection you require.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Wear: sunglasses & hat that secure to your head. Plan on getting wet. We are a barefoot tour unless a medical condition prevents that, please inform your captain
- Menu: Late Lunch Turkey or Veggie Wrap. Please give advance notice when booking for special dietary concerns or allergy. Our kitchen processes nuts, gluten, and dairy. If you have any extreme allergies please come prepared with your own food.
- Cancelations: parties of 1-7 non-refundable within 24hrs & parties of 8-14+ non-refundable within 72hrs of check-in. No Refund for No Shows. Let us know as soon as possible if you need to make any changes.
- Not recommended for travelers that have undergone any recent surgeries.
- Not recommended for anyone with mobility limitations
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.