Luminous Lagoon Glistening Water Tour From Ocho Rios And Runaway Bay Hotels
Enjoy a night out with family or friends and experience the Luminous Lagoon (Glistening Waters) natural phenomenon in Falmouth, Jamaica. Take a boat ride/swim for about 40 mins. at night to see the amazing phosphorescence water offshore this Luminous Lagoon that will surely excite you, splash or swim in the water and see your entire body glow in the dark.
per adult from
3 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Complimentary fruit or rum punch
- Entrance Fees/Tickets
- Entry/Admission - Luminous Lagoon Martha Brea River SUP
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Luminous Lagoon Martha Brea River SUP, Falmouth Jamaica
Take a boat ride at night to see the amazing phosphorescence water offshore this luminous lagoon that will surely excite you; take a swim and see your entire body glow in the dark.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up infront of the hotel lobby or waiting area from Ocho Rios Hotels/Resorts, Airbnb, Villa or Guests 5:00pm and Runaway Bay Hotels/Resorts at 5:30pm.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 3 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 2 and under
- Things to bring: swim wear, water shoes, towels and insect repellant.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.