Luminous Lagoon (Glistening Waters) Private Night Tour
Experience this mystical phenomenon! At night, the lagoon sparkles and glistens when disturbed, as these microscopic organisms produce an eerie glow, reflecting the outlines of fish and other objects in the water. The luminous lagoon is said to be the largest and most brilliant of four in the world, a fact that continually attracts and awes visitors and scientists from around the world.
per adult from
2 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry fee
- Entry/Admission - Glistening Waters Restaurant and Marina
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Glistening Waters Restaurant and Marina, Main Highway, A1, Falmouth, Jamaica
Take a glass-bottom boat out on the glowing waters of the Luminous Lagoon and jump in for a swim among the harmless phosphorescent phytoplankton. Swimming is optional. Boat ride tour last for about 30 minutes.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in Montego Bay and Negril If name of hotel is not listed please type when booking.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Must be 18 years or older to drink.
- If you choose to swim bring towel, change of clothes and a bathing suit.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.