Lunahuana: Rafting, ATV Quad Bike & Winery Private Tour from Lima
Discover an unknown and still undiscovered spot for adventure lovers. Lunahuana is located just 3 hours south of Lima. Practice adventure sports like rafting on the Canete, quads and/or canopy in this beautiful valley. Eat delicious local food and learn the process of production of piscos & wines with a free tasting included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tourist Transportation (Minivan or SUV).
- Tour Guide on board.
- Rafting on the Canete River.
- ATV Tour Bike around Lunahuana
- Breakfast Box, Refreshing Drinks & Lunch included.
- Winery tour & free tasting in Lunahuana Valley
- General equipment provided for the adventure sports.
- Entry/Admission - Lunahuana
- Entry/Admission - Cañete
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (Available to purchase).
- Canopy Jump over the Valley of Lunahuana (US$ 20.00 per person)
- Our tour starts with the pick up from your hotel or apartment in Lima at 06:00. Our team will take you to Lunahuana, a paradise for the practice of adventure sports located just 03 hours from Lima. Have fun and enjoy a winery tour in the rich valley of this area.
Around 09:30, get ready to practice rafting on the Canete River near Lunahuana town. Our team will provide you general equipment and all safety measures to practice this sport. As our raft moves forward, admire beautiful landscapes of this great valley and its unique mountains.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
• Pickup and drop off available from/to any hotel or apartment located in the areas of Miraflores, San Isidro, Barranco, Surco or Cercado de Lima is included for this tour.• For pickups and drop offs from/to Lima Jorge Chavez Airport, Port of Callao and nearby hotels in Callao and San Miguel Area, please consider an extra of US$ 15.00 extra per person (To be paid directly to your tour guide or driver).
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Perfect destination for adventure lovers
- Enjoy a free tasting of wines and piscos.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Things to carry: Extra clothes, Towels, Sunglasses, Sunscreen, Hats, Sandals or Flip Flops & Camera.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Dear traveler, if you have any additional questions regarding our safety measures before taking this tour, please feel free to contact us.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.