Lunch a La Carte at Cafe Inkaterra Restaurant
After visiting the Machu Picchu Citadel, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the New 7 Wonders of the World, enter Café Inkaterra. This is the ideal place to retire from the crowds and appreciate the views of the magnificent Vilcanota river, surrounded entirely by nature.
This restaurant blends the most amazing Peruvian gastronomy with contemporary cuisine, creating innovative fusion-style fare. Sit at any table and make your order. The delicious food offers a variety of options, including vegan or vegetarian.
Inkaterra has an ecotourism approach and focuses on sustainable development, supporting the local communities nearby.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Starter, main course, dessert
- Water (not bottle) and hot drinks.
What's excluded :
- Other drinks not specified.
- Discover Andean cuisine and architecture with a contemporary approach, creating innovative fusion-style fare, and casual sophistication under a traditional Amazonian thatched-palm roof. Both an experience and a destination, Café Inkaterra features an intimate setting overlooking the Vilcanota River. It is the ideal place for travellers to unwind, away from the crowds, following a visit to the ancient Machu Picchu Citadel.
• Ensalada de la chacra de Inkaterra
• Lomo Saltado
• Chocolate cake
Departure Point :cafe inkaterra, Urubamba 08681, Peru
Departure Time :12:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.